Remote Monitoring & Management
In partnership with Oculan Corporation, Computer Service Partners monitors your network performance and security 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. When a problem occurs, CSP staff, and yours if desired, is immediately notified so that corrective action can proactively be taken.
Historically, this type of network management was only available to large Fortune 1000-type organizations. The Oculan technology deployed by CSP now makes this critical real-time management affordable for small to mid-size businesses.
With this relatively simple technology, you can maximize the uptime of all of critical network components, reduce the cost of the management of your servers and desktops, and immediately react to security breaches.
Furthermore, this award-winning management tool provides extensive asset management for all the hardware and software in your network. With it, we can make better recommendations to enhance network performance and reliability.
Highlights of this technology include:
- Remote monitoring and management of servers, switches, routers, and desktops
- Database accessibility monitoring
- E-mail accessibility monitoring
- Web service monitoring
- Constant security vulnerability scanning
- Detection of Denial of Service attacks
- Detailed Asset Management (Hardware and Software)
- SNMP trap receipt and configuration
- Performance Trend Analysis
- Extensive report generation and graphing
- Support for a wide variety of OS platforms including Microsoft Win 9x/NT/2000/XP, Novell, Linux, Citrix, Unix, Sun Solaris, VMware, XenServer etc.
- Support for a wide variety of databases including SQL, Oracle, Informix, Sybase.